To help us re-engage and rebuild relationships we have submitted a £36,200 bid to the National Lottery Heritage Fund’s Covid Recovery scheme. This will allow us to take on a Community Engagement & Research Worker, whose role will be to support the Trustees and volunteer team and to facilitate a series of events and activities so that we can attract more visitors – and hopefully more volunteers to help with the maintenance, development and stewardship of the site. Part of our plan is to start a Local History Group to involve the local community in researching archive material and developing ideas for display and exhibitions. We will hear if we have been successful by the beginning of April.
- Commemorating the fire which destroyed the old mill 11 April
- Wind in the Willows Theatre – July 2022 29 November
- Make A Difference 18 January
- Newsletter January 2022 14 January
- Researching the Power of the Rother 11 January